TOP HEADLINES 20 JAN 2013
January 20, 2013 in World News
1.Face to face with ‘The Untouchable’ jihadist leaderTelegraph.co.UK 08:08
2.Priest Is Planning to Defy the Vatican’s Orders to Stay QuietThe New York Times 03:18
- Japan defends right to fire warning shots as territory dispute with China heats up
- Sinkhole seismic event studied
- A new Gold Standard is being born
- Wanted: ‘Adventurous woman’ to give birth to Neanderthal man – Harvard professor seeks mother for cloned cave baby: Note:Do You Really think the GIANTS AS IN OFFSPRING OF THE FALLEN ANGELS ARE FAR BEHIND?
- U.S. weighs military aid for France in Mali
- Central America is scrambling to contain a coffee-eating fungus that has invaded a third of the impoverished region’s crops, threatening to cost the vital industry hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Volcano activity of January 19, 2013
- VA Re-awards $543 Million RTLS Contract to HP:ALL VETERANS TO BE CHIPPED AND THE MINI-GPS LOCATORS THAT DARPA HAS DESIGNED WILL BE INCLUDED AT SOME POINT-DONT FORGET VETERANS ARE TERRORISTS NOW ACCORDING TO GOVT.
- Scientist with RFID chip Gets Computer Virus
- The Burden of Knowing:God grants us knowledge of what is to come not as a burdensome thing, but as an encouragement, because if He already knows what tomorrow holds, then He’s already made preparations for you and me and all who belong to Him.
- ARE ‘THEY’ INVOLVED WITH ‘THEM’? Incubi, Succubi, Daemons, and Elementals(MUST READ)
- Alert Warning #4 from Nathan Leal “Obama 2.0 – The Rise to Perdition” Nathan Leal – January 19, 2013
- Officials: ‘Growth event’ underway at giant sinkhole — Salt may be shifting underground — Site evacuated, equipment removed — Oxy 3 well pad in jeopardy
- Russia: record snow, Sydney: record heat. Is the magnetic field reversal throwing the planet’s weather into chaos?