Avatar of craiger

FROM CANADA TO MY FELLOW AMERICANS THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

0 rating, 0 votes0 rating, 0 votes (0 rating, 0 votes, rated)
You need to be a registered member to rate this post.
Loading ... Loading ...

February 13, 2013 in Uncategorized

by

i have to tell you that i am a canadian that lives in toronto canada but very much with my fellow americans crusade to crush these blood suckers from the planet i have been following the issues for some time now and while we know are appointed governments are in bed with each other this will affect us all and the rest of the world. the word is spreading fast and last night on you tube for an hour i was posting about the state of the union 75% of the comments were against the obama deception and this administration. this is such good news for us the other 25% had stupid comments about the fake job polls that i informed them of are to paid off like cnn and the mainstream yes men media. i posted about thirty times and every time i did i pluged the infowars.com site. every inch we get closer to disolving this band of brothers and the sleeping congress band of old fucks that nap through everything that means what it is to be an american that love their land of the free and home of the brave and will never give up their freedom and rights to any blood sucking spoon feeders of horseshit they deliver each and every day  LET FREEDOM REIGN


Infowars.com Videos:

Comment on this article:

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.