To The U.S. Congress – Delegitimizing Second Amendment Attacks
January 8, 2013 in Resistance
The following statement below is a letter reserved for all elected officials of The United States Congress with respect to the Sandy Hook incident and gun control.
Dear Representative or Senator:
I am writing to inform you on the basis of how this official cover story is being used, and also to take the following action as stated in the last paragraph of this message.
Since there are questions yet to be answered, it is reasonable to conclude: the official “Sandy Hook” cover story is being used as evidence without merit. As you already know, the Assault Weapons Ban is being proposed as if this official cover story is unquestionable when in fact it is riddled with suspicion. Information regarding a second suspect being taken out of the woods and never mentioned again is one facet, and another is withholding the security footage of the elementary school as the crime was in progress (4:15 – 6:17): you would think; this would have been released to the public to prove Adam Lanza to be the sole perpetrator involved, or perhaps, maybe the footage would indicate at least two suspects, if not multiple.
I certainly believe; it is a duty for a public official such as Senator Dianne Feinstein to check out all of the facts of this case and demand all questions be accounted for instead of acting with a zeal to impose her will upon the people.
Other facets that I wish to present that will also discredit the establishment media originate from the alternative media:
- More crimes are prevented with firearms than are used to commit them (http://gunowners.org/a12062012.htm). “Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year — or about 6,850 times a day. This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives.” – [Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, “Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense With a Gun,” 86 The Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Northwestern University School of Law, 1 (Fall 1995):164]
- Crimes are lower in areas in which citizens are armed. Compare George Soros’ Open Society report page 3 with the FBI’s recent crime statistics, and it turns out that Maine had substantially fewer violent crimes than Massachusetts which has stricter gun control laws with respect to the Open Society report.
- Violent crimes are more frequent per capita in England than the United States, and it is also illegal to own semi-automatic weapons and handguns in the United Kingdom; therefore, such gun control is likely to have the same effect here since there is no reason why we (The United States) would be an exception.
- The biggest killer of the last century are not mass shootings done by allegedly so called lone gunman or even wars between countries; instead, it’s Democide – Death By Government. And, the main characteristic to take note of is a total citizenry disarmament before a massive genocidal campaign took place. Classical examples are Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia and Maoist China in which their citizens were systematically disarmed.
So as a basis as stated above, especially, if the security video footage of the Sandy Hook incident is not being released to the public, I am calling on the following:
- Vote against any renewal of the ban on so-called “assault weapons.”
- Vote against any renewal of the so-called “high capacity magazine” ban.
- Vote against any new federal gun control.
[Name of Constituent]
PS – To fully interact with this article and respective sources cited, refer to – http://planet.infowars.com/resistance/to-the-u-s-congress-delegitimizing-second-amendment-attacks