Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
February 20, 2017 in Preparedness
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Applications invited for the eligible candidate to fill-up the vacancies of Indian Air Force for the years 2017. Read below for more details of Indian Air Forces recruitments 2017.
Name of the Posts :
1. Store Keepers, Cooks & Other Posts
The Indian Air Force has invited for the vacancy of Cook, Store Keeper, Safaiwala at their Head Quarter Eastern Air Command Unit.
The eligible candidate can be apply the application before 30 days of advertise. For more detail read below.
Total number of Vacancies:
1. Store Keepers – 01 nos.
2. Cooks – 03 nos.
3. Safaiwalas – 05 nos.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed 10+2 form recognized Board/University for the post of Cook, and Safaiwala.
Age Limit: The candidate age limit must be within 18 years – 25 year within the date of application receipt.
How to submit application: The candidates those who eligible for the post may typed the application and send his/her photo copy of educational qualifications, passport size photograph, caste certificate, D.O.B certificates, experience certificate, self-addressed envelopes of bearing 5 Rupees postage stamp to the Officer in Charge.
The selection of the eligible candidate will be based on Physical test, written test and practical test.
Name of the Posts:
2. MTS – The IAF has given the notification for the recruitment of MTS. Eligible candidates may apply the application as prescribed within 30 days of the advert.
Educational Qualification – Eligible candidates should have passed Matric or 10+2 from recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Eligible candidate must be age within 18years – 25 year on the submission date of application.
How to apply: The candidates should fill-up the application along with self attested Photocopies of all important certificate mentioned in the notification and Envelope should be super scribed with the post which applied must reach to the Air Officer Commanding, CSDO, Air Force, Subroto Park, within 30 days.
The candidate will select based on written examination.
Important dates: Date of Advertisement – 14-01-2017 to 20-01-2017. Last date of Submission will be within 30 days.
Name of the Post:-
3. Commissioned Officer: The Indian Air Force has invited the application of the recruitment of Commissioned Officer as PC, SSC, Non-technical. The eligible candidates whether male or female can apply through online from 21-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Eligible candidate should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Science stream minimum 50% in Computer Application, Geography, Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Physics, Meteorology, Oceanography, Environmental Science, Agricultural Meteorology, Geo-physics, Ecology & Environment, and Environmental Biology.
How you can apply: The eligible candidates can apply through online by visiting the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in from 21/01/2017 to 17/02/2017.
How to apply Online:
1. For login visit website www.indianairforce.nic.in/
2. Click on the Recruitment >> Career & Recruitments >> Officers Selections.
3. Click on Candidate Login >> Meteorology Branches.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take printout of application for future use.
Important Dates: Online apply date start from 21-01-2017, last date applying online -17/02/2017, Modification date – 18 & 19/02/2017, Training Scheduled dates – January first week 2018.