Chemtrail News from the Matrix… Part 3…
January 29, 2013 in Preparedness
To re-examine what we think we know, based on new evidence, takes a willingness to think outside the proverbial box; to want to find out the truth – not the pervasive Orwellian doublespeak that pervades our society. If everything in our daily routine belies what is truly going on, it requires fortitude to explore the unknown – to question the litany.
Another courageous person is Dr. R. Michael Castle who continues to address the Chemtrails toxicity issue. He is a noted polymer chemist who has been interviewed frequently and has written articles about the extreme hazards of Chemtrails.
Dr. Castle has also written a ground-breaking document, the Universal Atmospheric Preservation Act [UAPA].
This document has been in Congress since 2008; but is tied up in committee. The only way to have this vital piece of legislation passed is to have real congressional representatives actually representing us (instead of the corporate lobbyists). See: The Unified Atmospheric Preservation Act.
Given these issues, since our collapsing society has so many different levels of deceit – the financial debacle, the lies and deceit of government and the Federal Reserveblaming people for the housing/mortgage nightmare, the emerging police state, the disasters that envelope our fragile environment – it becomes increasingly difficult just to maintain a daily routine and survive the economic depression and its daily fallout.
Mainstream media does its supporting role and deceives us.
Millions, like the proverbial lemmings, hasten to join the group demise. There are countless historical instances of this collective insanity. We Homo sapiens [sic, wise men?] have never learned the lessons of 5,000 years of history. This is because each new generation of corrupt political leaders (often tied historically to previous ones) never has the real interest of their constituents as a basic part of their political practice.
Further, there is no Precautionary Principle in place.(19) It’s not the way the political game of deception works. Precaution is not part of an equation that is broken from the beginning. Humans are gullible and want to believe the Orwellian deceptions.
To add to this already heavy burden, to ask uninformed, although supposedly “well educated” [What does that actually mean, given that much of our higher education has omitted much of what Prof. Peter Dale Scott calls “deep political events” that never get into our history books?] people to reconsider what they think they know about what is really going on – this takes enormous internal strength.
It requires profound courage. The basis of this “courage” actually means creating new synaptical pathways in the brain.
Without them, we feel scared, nervous… because those new synapses have not yet been created. It takes repeated effort, and, thus, an emerging sense of ease, to create these new synapses.
If, however, millions of people are already on prescription pharmaceuticals to “calm them down” [long term, what is this doing to their ability to think clearly?] and, in addition, are breathing poisoned air rife with mind-distorting chemicals, then,
Wow clearly (if at all) is anyone able to think?
How can anyone feel well and safe, if the very air we breathe is deliberately poisoned and is affecting our ability to think cogently?
It is already evident that no one in any official capacity is willing to tell the truth.
It is like Diogenes, the ancient Greek, searching for a truthful individual. No one seems to have the desire, or courage, or authority to stop this massive poisoning, because it is the secret plan of the elite insiders to deliberate destroy everything we once knew.
1. See: www.ourstolenfuture.org
2. See Michael J. Murphy. “What in the World Are They Spraying?” March 3, 2010: www.countercurrents.org/murphy030310.htm ; and G. Edward Griffin. “Chemtrail vs. Contrail” April 14, 2010:www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWpSPBwA-w
3. Carole Pellatt. Connections. “What’s going on in the air? Yes, we are being sprayed.” Aug. 8m 2007:
http://homepage.mac.com/carolepellatt/yeswearebeingsprayed ; and
4. See Pesticide Action Network North America [PANNA]:http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_Chemical.jsp?Rec_Id=PC41174
5. March 12, 2010:www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/text/faa_confirms_Chemtrails. An interesting conference at the University of California, San Diego [UCSD], “Atmospheric Aerosols: Health, Environment, and Climate Effects” addresses some of the cardio-vascular increases due to “atmospheric aerosols” but these academics never use the word Chemtrails. Yet, satellite photos they show clearly indicate the atmospheric impact of Chemtrails. See: Jan. 31, 2008: UCSD:www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztHV5RF-xyw
6. For numerous detailed reports, see: www.carnicom.com;www.carnicominstitute.org; www.bariumblues.com; and Dr. Marijah McCain. “Chemtrails and Barium Toxicity.” April 6, 2002:www.rense.com/general21/tox.htm ; Material Safety Data Sheet, University of Utah: www.chemtrails911.com/docs/bariumhealth.htm.This last cited website is very outdated. It does not address the increased amounts of barium now found in our air. Additional info: “Local News Station Confirms Barium in Chemtrails.” Nov. 10, 2007:www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI
8. Heart Disease Facts. CDC; www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm
11. Rosalind Peterson’s report: “The impacts of air pollution on health.” www.californiaskywatch.com/health_issues.htm
13. May 4, 2010: www.nytimes.com/2010/05/05/us/05search.html?hpw
14. [14. See: Rosalind Peterson. “Public and federal agencies concerned about the potentially harmful or undesirable effects of chaff on the environment.”www.californiaskywatch.com/documents/htmldocs/chaff_goa_dod.htm]
15. “Effects of Navy chaff release on aluminum levels in an area of the Chesapeake Bay.” PubMed. US National Library of Medicine. June 2002: www.ncbi.nl.nih.gov/pubmed/12061831
16. Sept. 7, 2009: www.hildegarde-staninger.com/exposure-to-aerial-emissions-html
17. Kaye H. Kilburn. “Why is Chemical Brain Injury Ignored. Pondering Causes and Risks.” Editorial. Archives of Environmental Health. March 1, 2003: www.mindfully.org/Health/2003/Chemical-Brain-Injury1mar03.htm
19. Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri. “Worldwide Environmental Crisis. Gone Missing: The Precautionary Principle.” Global Research. Feb. 11, 2009: www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12268
All contributors are listed within the article, both Part 1, and Part 2… For your interests… Otter Walks on Two Feet… 29/01/13