How To Reverse Receding Gums Without Surgery?
December 1, 2016 in Health
Receding gums can be induced by several things, most commonly incorrect brushing and flossing, brushing too hard over a long period of time, bad eating habits, and even grinding the teeth. All of these things are items that can be dealt with before and adverse symptoms appear.
Plaque buildup is the number one cause of most forms of gum disease receding gums. When plaque builds up, it releases harmful toxins into the gum line, which causes an infection and swelling of the tissues. The resulting inflammation makes the gums recede and furthers the problem by exposing the root of the tooth.
Proper eating habits such as avoiding sweets and acidy foods as well as regular brushing and dental checkups go a long way to preventing the onset of periodontal disease that is the main cause of receding gums.
Learning the correct way to brush and floss can prevent the damage of enamel and gums from brushing too hard, and if any occurrence of grinding becomes apparent a quick trip to the dentist for a mouth guard will help to prevent damage.
Once the disease has advanced to outwardly noticeable symptoms you will often see such issues arise as:
• Sensitivity of Tooth — cold and hot foods impacting on exposed nerves create an extreme pain that can often times become unbearable.
• Toothy smiles — Teeth appear longer because the gums are receding back from the base of the tooth. This creates a very ‘toothy smile’. As the gums recede further pockets between the teeth at the root become visible.
• Notched tooth — as the root of the tooth is exposed a notched can be felt when running a finger, or the tongue over the tooth. This is the exposed edge of the enamel above which is the tooth root.
• Color change — the tooth appears to become a different color. This is due to the difference in color between the enamel, and the cementum (the surface layer of the tooth).
• Space between teeth becomes wider — in actuality, it is the same, but the gums pulling back show the spaces between the roots and the teeth appear to be pulling apart.
• Increased incidence of cavities.
• Halitosis – caused by the infection in the gums. At this stage of gum disease, there are several remedies that can help delaying the progression of the disease.
Treatment For Receding Gums
Receding gum is a condition brought on generally by periodontal disease such as gum recession. In its very early stages, the conditions that cause receding gums often go unnoticed, but it is not a quick process. The receding gum line takes years to get to a state where pain and visible symptoms can be found. For that reason the best cure is prevention and several things you can do to help ward off receding gums are:
• Learn and apply proper brushing and flossing techniques – Spend some time to thoroughly brush all surfaces of the teeth along with Natures Smile gum paste for receding gums. As well as learning the proper procedure for flossing is also essential. The herbal solution of Naturessmile gum paste for receding gum kill all nasty bacteria and give you a clean and healthy mouth free of receding gums cavities.
• When brushing uses the appropriate brush texture for your teeth – If you have sensitive teeth, or a dentist has recommended the use of a softer brush make sure you select that type when purchasing new toothbrushes. In some cases over brushing, or hard pressure ,when brushing, can cause damage to the tooth and gum line causing the gums to recede.
• Eat a proper diet – Sugary, starchy, and acidic foods have been proven to increase the likelihood of gum disease that causes gums to recede. If you find yourself faced with eating such foods be sure to brush and floss immediately afterward to prevent plaque from building up and causing problems with your gums.
• Get regular dental checkups – Seeing your dentist for regular cleaning and checkups can catch symptoms of gum disease early before significant damage has occurred. At that time, it is best treated by further preventative measures that are much more effective than attempting to stop or reverse receding gums after it has become more severe.
Smile gum paste for stop receding gums
At present millions of people throughout the world regularly using Natures Smile gum paste for receding gums to fight with gum diseases. For these reasons, it is always advisable to prevent gum disease and stop receding gums with Naturessmile receding gums paste rather than try to prevent or cure it after it has become a problem.
More about Natures Smile receding gums paste, visit here: www.naturessmile.com