Disgusting “snitch on your doctor of alternate medicine” propaganda
December 14, 2012 in Health
The website http://www.healthwatcher.net has got to be one of the worst health information sites out there.
I came to this conclusion after reading the following passage on their web shite:
We are interested in the following procedures, or treatments. If your naturopath, or even a medical doctor uses these methods within a naturopathic clinic, let us know.
QUESTIONABLE THERAPIES AND TREATMENTS
• EDT or EDS – (Vegatest, Interro, B.E.S.T. type of electrodermal screening)
• CRT – Thermography for breast cancer
• Saliva testing for hormones
• Hair analysis
• Applied kinesiolgy
• Cell Specific Cancer Therapy (CSCT)
• Syncrometer – Zapper (Hulda Clark inventions)
• Insulin Potentiation Therapy – IPT
• Chelation therapy
• Mercury amalgam removal
• Whole Body Hyperthermia
• Colon irrigation
• Mistletoe – Iscador
• Laetrile – Amygdalin – Vitamin B-17
• Hydrazine sulphate
• Metabolic therapy
• Blood type diet
• Coral Calcium
Dunno ’bout you guys, but these “QUESTIONABLE THERAPIES AND TREATMENTS” from my research, are pretty damn effective.
And for “HealthWatcher.net” to wish for us to snitch on those service providers that aren’t beholden to big pharma, well that just shows us the stazi mentality they employ.
Have a Grated Christmas, Nyantaro.