The ABC’s of Law Enforcement Encounters for Patriots
December 26, 2012 in Guns
The ABC’s of Law Enforcement Encounters for Patriots.
I am hearing more and more about people getting visited by the feds. As things heat up and the gun control rhetoric on both sides rises to new levels you’re going to see more of this. There are some things you must know, as a patriot, in order to deal with these situations safely and effectively.
There are some basic rules that we are governed by here in the United States. These rules are defined in the Bill of Rights and the United States Constitution. One of the most important rights you have is the right not to incriminate yourself (outlined in the 5th Amendment). This right is also known as the right to be silent. Whether you are a seasoned veteran encountering the police or a novice the right to be silent is a crucial tool for protecting yourself and your fellow patriots.
Basic Rules of the Road When Encountering Police at Home.
1. Say nothing. You really shouldn’t even answer the door. If you do answer the door and are caught off guard smile and say nothing. Do not let them in. I don’t care if there’s a category 5 hurricane and they’re getting soaked do not let them in. When they ask you who you are you may identify yourself but you are not required to produce identification and therefore you should not offer your ID. They will lie (they legally can) and say it’s the law but they are criminals and oath breakers so what would you expect? They will try to intimidate you into answering questions about your activities. Say nothing. Why? Because it’s a federal crime to lie to federal agents. If they have a warrant for your arrest or to search your house be polite, smile and let them in. If they don’t have a warrant treat them like the criminal scum servants they are and ignore them. If they refuse to leave, call your sheriff and your neighbors and demand they be escorted off of your property.
2. Record everything all of the time. Make it a habit. Always have a recording device on you, preferably video, and let them know they are being recorded. If they tell you filming cops is illegal they are lying to you. This is what you would expect from scumbag criminals who have sold their soul and country down the river for a few bucks and career advancement.
3. Use the opportunity to educate the criminal enforcers. Always have dvd’s of your favorite patriot genre available right next to the door so all you have to do is reach down and offer them as gifts. If they won’t take them as they start to scurry down your walkway back to their taxpayer purchased mobile surveillance platforms be sure to yell out some good web sites like infowars.com or patriotsquestion911.com.
4. Upload your footage, write an article and post it all to planetinfowars.com.
5. For a really good example of what to do when faced with this type of situation see this:
If youtube removes this video for the fourth time you can get it here:
I hope this helps. Have a good day.