Detailed information about the Volta River Authority – Power Plants and SWOT Analysis 2016
February 27, 2017 in Economics
“The Report Volta River Authority – Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/928047
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description – A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees – A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals – Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
Volta River Authority, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
Volta River Authority, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
Volta River Authority, Wind Farms 7
Volta River Authority, Wind Farms, Ghana 7
Volta River Authority, Solar PV Parks 8
Volta River Authority, Solar PV Parks, Ghana 8
Volta River Authority, Hydro Power Plants 9
Volta River Authority, Hydro Power Plants, Ghana 9
Volta River Authority, Thermal Power Plants 10
Volta River Authority, Thermal Power Plants, Ghana 10
Business Description 11
Business Overview 11
Major Products and Services 11
SWOT Analysis 14
Volta River Authority Strengths 14
Power Generation Assets 14
Revenue Generation Model 14
Volta River Authority Weaknesses 15
Operational Performance 15
Working Capital Deficit 15
Volta River Authority Opportunities 15
ECOWAS Regional Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency 15
Growth of Tourism Industry 15
Increase in Demand for Electricity 15
Volta River Authority Threats 15
Socio-Environmental Impact 15
Operational Issues 16
Environmental Laws and Regulations 16
Transmission and Distribution Network Safety 16
Key Employees 17
Company Statement 18
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207