Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA (South Carolina) on october 8 2013 Exposed!
November 14, 2013 in Activism
World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes speaks to The ForeRunner Chronicles for a interview that exposes news From US Military officers fired by Barack Obama to a nuclear false flag attack upon US soil.
source:Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston

(GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Barack Obama, while in a rage, ousted four of the United States top ranking military officers after they refused to detonate a nuclear device “in/near”Charleston,South Carolina this past week and, instead, exploded it off the AtlanticCoast.
According to this report, Strategic Missile Forces Command (SMF) notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement that SMF experts equate to being a 1-kiloton yield, which is equal to the power of 1,000 tons of TNT.

This report notes that SMF experts are able to differentiate an earthquake from an atomic blast in that with the former the ground starts shaking slowly as plates slide against each other, and then the seismic activity slow picks up as the ground really starts to move. In an atomic explosion scenario, however, the initial blast is extremely powerful, and the subsequent shaking of the ground grows progressively less severe as was the case with the 8 October blast.

The particular atomic device used, this report continues, was a B61-11 Nuclear Bomb Low-Yield Earth-Penetrating Nuclear Weapon, otherwise known as a “mini nuke” which was deployed by the Clinton administration in the post-Cold-War era, but had been rejected for deployment by Presidents Carter, Reagan, and Bush.
The B61-11 can penetrate and detonate below the earth’s surface, creating a massive shock wave capable of destroying underground targets. In tests the bomb penetrates only 20 feet into dry earth, even when dropped from altitudes above 40,000 feet. But even this shallow penetration before detonation allows a much higher proportion of the explosion to transfer into ground shock relative to a surface burst.
Critical to note, this report says, are that many warnings to this atomic blast were given prior it 8 October, including to the highly influential Infowars.com website who on 3 September reported:
Many other reports of an impending “event” engineered by the Obama regime to cause chaos in the United States we had, likewise, reported on in our reports Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon and Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As “Big Event” Draws Near.
In the aftermath of the Obama regimes failed false flag nuclear attack on Charleston, GRU analysts in this report say, was the Presidents unprecedented ousting of Americans top two military nuclear commanders, US Navy Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and US Air Force Major General Michael Carey, and two of the US Marines top officers, Major General Charles M. Gurganus and Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant.
Admiral Giardina and General Carey, this report says, were ousted by Obama due to their being the officers responsible for leaking the information about this impending nuclear attack on Charleston to Generals Gurganus and Sturdevant, who in turn began leaking this information to various global intelligence sources, including Infowars.com and France’s highly respected dedefensa.org.
While Admiral Giardina and General Carey were the first to note Obama’s transferring of nuclear weapons to Charleston outside of the normal chain of command, GRU experts say in this report, Generals Gurganus and Sturdevant were tasked with leading US Marine troops from Camp Lejeune in North Carolina to begin the implementation of martial law after this false flag attack had taken place.
Equally important to note, this report continues, is that a further warning of this Obama regime false flag attack onCharlestonwas given this past August by South Dakota Senator Sheldon R. Songstad who warned of the unprecedented actions being taken in FEMA Region III (which includes Washington D.C.) in preparation for it, and included:
$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC;
2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st”
US Senator Lindsay Graham further warned South Carolinians about the threat of a “terrorist nuclear attack” on the same day that Infowars.com warned that high level military intel revealed to them that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas air force base under an “off the record” black ops transfer.
While the predictable US propaganda media organs loyal to Obama have reported that these military officers firings were due to incompetence, gambling issues, and (maybe) alcoholism, this GRU report notes that these “pathetic excuses” are to beyond belief to give credence to as these four distinguished officers were “beyond reproach” and held the highest security clearances anyone could hold in the United States.
Even though this report doesn’t speculate on what Obama’s next move will be after his failure to nuke Charleston, it does grimly note that the former Presidential candidate and US Congressman Ron Paul has added his voice this week to those warning the American people of an impending state of martial law and economic collapse being engineered around them.


Logan said on November 17, 2013
Their cover has already been blown so I doubt such will happen there… but then again the so-called elites are sorta insane, damn bureaucrats are no good. Restore the Republic ASAP!
johnnyboy1111777 said on November 14, 2013
If this is true, than it only means that they are going to try again. Probably very soon.
However, if they do, than we will have this article, and that video interview, as proof that it was them.
johnnyboy1111777 said on November 14, 2013
Also, if it is true, than someone in the Russian government, who holds as high of a position as possible, should come forward and confirm it as well. To help solidify it.
johnnyboy1111777 said on November 14, 2013
Of course they will need some kind of tangible evidence as well.
rosso said on November 15, 2013
http://planet.infowars.com/uncategorized/nuke-hits-ocean reported this ….Karen Hudes spoke about this but did not give where her source info came from … you can read http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/charleston.asp which debukes this and other articles concerning Obamacare and rfid chips…… The evidence…. what is true and what is a half truth/lie Dr. Georgi Stankov
http://www.dailypaul.com/302490/is-this-why-several-military-nuclear-commanders-have-recently-been-sacked
hugh said on November 17, 2013
snopes is a reliable source ooh ya, sheesh!
rosso said on November 17, 2013
u need both to balance out the heart of the matter….insisting on fairness
acting on ethical principles
being involved in legal concerns
committing to honesty
seeking equality
being impartial
trying to do what is right
hugh said on November 17, 2013
For those of us who are “prayer warriours”: it is time.
Please add Karen to the list of people supernaturally protected, worldwide.
it is time and “we are everywhere”…
Ja5:16b